This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by naorN 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 28, 2019 at 8:38 pm #3910053

naorN

I am trying to:
see my translator text and it was not show up
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

May 29, 2019 at 3:00 pm #3916747

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I am not sure I understand what issue you are having.

1. Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following these steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2. Clarification
I am not clear what you expected to see. Is the screenshot a picture of what you see when you go to WPML > Translations?

And are you missing translation jobs? Is this the problem?

May 29, 2019 at 3:05 pm #3916769

naorN

I will explain , three days ago all my translated text work fine, and after I change the main page by adding text ,it not working anymore
hidden link
When I tried to check after It is 100% I can see need to update text Why?

May 29, 2019 at 3:25 pm #3916867

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

1. Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following thsese steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

May 29, 2019 at 4:50 pm #3917567

naorN

My issue is resolved now