Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How to translate microwidget texts in The7 theme

Solution: Those micro widgets values are saved as options in wp_options table and to translate these values please follow the below steps: 1) Now go to string translation and click on "Translate text to admin screens » In the bottom left of the page. 2) Load the page completely, search for "- the7dtchild" and click it. 3) Now search for "header-elements-text" inside the7dtchild and check it 4) Go the bottom of the page and click apply. 5) Wait until the page shows "The string selected can now be translated from the Translation screen" text 6) Once this shows up, go to string translation and translate the strings

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/#admin_texts

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices.

Last updated by tomAsC-9 4 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 4, 2019 at 6:54 pm #3740913

wulfR

Hi, I have the same problem. I was read about solution but the problem I don't have "- the7dtchild" how I do it without use"- the7dtchild" but directly on "the7" (the7 is my active theme) ?

Thanks

May 5, 2019 at 4:46 am #3741737

wulfR

All solved - now all ok : )

August 21, 2019 at 11:28 am #4430769

tomAsC-9

Hi, I've got the same problem but with the bottom bar text.

I've tried with the marked solution:

1) Now go to string translation and click on "Translate text to admin screens » In the bottom left of the page.
2) Load the page completely, search for "- the7dtchild" and click it.
3) Now search for "bottom_bar-text" inside the7dtchild and check it
4) Go the bottom of the page and click apply.
5) Wait until the page shows "The string selected can now be translated from the Translation screen" text
6) Once this shows up, go to string translation and translate the strings

When I go to string translation the bottom_bar-text from the7dtchild string does not appear. So I cannot translate this from string translations since admin texts are not appearing.

Any other way to translate the bottom bar text from The7 Theme ?

Thanks,