This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tomasB-2 1 week, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
October 4, 2019 at 2:27 pm #4696487

tomasB-2

I am trying to: translate contact form into the German - it worked well so far, but there is problably some CSS issue, because in the geman version they is other distance between the label and the editable field like in original (czech) I am using Contact Form 7 Multilingual extension.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link - too big distance between the label and the editable field

I expected to see: hidden link - normal distance

Instead, I got: big distance - i add screenshot

Thank you for your help

Tomas

October 4, 2019 at 9:48 pm #4698735

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Did you maybe add a <br> tag while translating the form? I can see it inside the browser debug console.

It would be maybe better if I could have a short look at the website. Please provide access within the next private answer.

Kind regards
Andreas

October 7, 2019 at 2:50 pm #4708681

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

There were actually tags added to the original contact form which was edited as <br />. Those have been translated into German as <br>.

I have deleted those tags now on both languages. Please proceed translating and let me know if you experience any further issues.

Kind regards
Andreas

October 7, 2019 at 3:22 pm #4708849

tomasB-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!