This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 15, 2019 at 9:37 am

stefanA-12

Hello! 🙂

I fill in a form and finally click on "Create Request".
Then it comes to the following answer message on the screen:
User Data Extraction Request
Your request has been created
You will receive an email from us with a current extract of your data stored with us.
So this all is o.k! 🙂

If I am doing the same in German or Spanish language, it not shows the yet translated text. Instead it jumps to the English page.

I tried a lot to fix that, but it seems not possible for me. 🙁 I spoke with the developer of the plugin "WP DSGVO Tools", they told me that this should function without any problems.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
In the footer you can see the link "User Data Extraction" / Extracción Datos Usuario / Nutzer Datenauszug, to open the form.

Please, have a look to this issue.

Kind regards,

Stefan

September 16, 2019 at 3:28 pm #4582009

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

It seems that the cause of the issue is in the URL, when you submit the form in a secondary language the variable 'result' doesn't contain the right structure. Instead of having a question mark (?) and an equal symbol (=) it contains other symbols.
For instance:
- Instead of ?result=success
- You get %3Fresult%3Dsuccess

I kindly ask you to contact the plugin's authors and let them know about this behavior, they should be able to add a fix or help us finding a solution.

Kind regards,
Carlos

September 19, 2019 at 7:20 am #4601885

stefanA-12

Hi Carlos,

thanks for all your infos! 🙂

I informed the developer of the plugin about the issue. They told me that they will look for it in this week. I will inform you about the result.

Kind regards, Stefan

September 19, 2019 at 10:08 am #4603379

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Stefan,
Thank you very much for your message.

I will be waiting for your message.

Regards,
Carlos