Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 40 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
November 6, 2019 at 11:55 am #4897847

stefanF-21

Hi,

there is no text to translate in the pagebuilder of woocommerce multilingual.
I have changed from classic builder to divi-builder. Is this the cause why i get this conflict?

The problem i told is actually on this site: hidden link

Regards Stefan

November 8, 2019 at 11:01 pm #4916973

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. If you submit this page again for translation, does the issue still persist? You can follow the steps below:

- Click on the WPML > Translation Management
- Select the desired page and resubmit for translation
- Click on the WPML > Translations

By following these steps, can you translate the content as desired?

Thank you

November 9, 2019 at 4:39 pm #4918707

stefanF-21

Hi,

after trying this steps, it is the same as before.
Are there some more options about this issue?

Regards
Stefan

November 11, 2019 at 6:41 pm #4927465

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Stefan,

Unfortunately, I cannot replicate this issue on a fresh installation. I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

November 13, 2019 at 9:03 am #4936549

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello Stefan,
Thank you very much for the information provided. My name is Carlos and I will be taking this ticket because our colleague Bruno is on vacations.

I applied this steps in the test site:
- Updated all outdated plugins and themes.
- Flushed the cache memory.
- Created the Shop page. Translated all Woocommerce pages to the secondary language.
- Deactivated "B2B Market" and "German Market" because they were throwing errors in the site.

Now the original issue is solved. See attached image.

Regards,
Carlos

November 13, 2019 at 9:45 am #4936985

stefanF-21

Hi Carlos,

i find the same issue. There is just some shortcode and no text to translate. Have a look at the screenshot.

Regards Stefan

November 13, 2019 at 12:12 pm #4938751

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Stefan,

Please follow this steps:
- Edit the product in the default language -> Make a small change in the content -> Save the changes -> Update the translation.

Could you tell me the results?

Regards,
Carlos

November 13, 2019 at 12:31 pm #4939017

stefanF-21

Hi Carlos,

after editing the product and actualize it, the possibility to translate the text in woocommerce multilingual is given. The issue seems to be resolved. Thank you.

Regards
Stefan

November 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm #4939097

stefanF-21

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

November 13, 2019 at 12:45 pm #4939205

stefanF-21

Hi Carlos,

my joy was too early. I looked at the page in the frontend. There are problems.
I have already deleted your access. Can you please grant me private message traffic again.

Regards
Stefan

November 14, 2019 at 8:53 am #4944701

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Stefan,

I have set your next message private so you can provide the credentials in a secure way.

Please attach an screenshot so I can see the issue happening in the frontend.
Regards,
Carlos

November 14, 2019 at 2:40 pm #4947823

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Stefan,
Thank you for the information provided.

I was able to reproduce the issue, but as I stated earlier, I can't edit the content of the product because the page builder doesn't load.

I suspect that this issue is caused by a conflict with a third party functionality. Could you check if the issue persists in a minimal setup?

Regards,
Carlos

November 18, 2019 at 1:49 pm #4965579

stefanF-21

Hello, Carlos,

I suppose the problem is because the products were created with the standard editor, but were subsequently switched to the Divi-Builder. The IDs are no longer assigned correctly. I tried to deactivate the plugins one by one, but without any effects. I also tried with a standard theme. The same issue. Do you know how to give the Multilingual-editor the correct ID´s?

Regards,
Stefan

November 18, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4965633

stefanF-21

In the attached images you can see the situation with wordpress editor the text is translatable and with the divi builder there are just the short codes of section, rows and modules.

November 18, 2019 at 2:08 pm #4965735

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

Yes, I can see the issue still happening, however the page builder still doesn't load while editing the product in the default language.

Could you tell me if the issue persists if you re-create the product?

Regards,
Carlos