This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fatihC-2 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 22, 2019 at 1:30 pm #3866153

fatihC-2

We have moved our site to local today to develop a new page by using the Newspaper Theme's Tagdiv composer. We try to create new pages with the composer but no luck. You can see the issue attached in the image. We are sure it is WPML Multilingual CMS. We disabled all the plugins and whenever we activate WPML Multilingual CMS this issue begins.

In addition, If we are to import demo site without contents. And try to edit the existings pages(designed with wp bakery) with td compser, we only receive this page is not created with TD composer and we can start editing page. but of course this is not we want.

When we try to create a new page from scratch we receive the fault below. So there's no possibility to work cms and td composer together.

This issue was also existed in the live server. So theres no problem with local.

Thank you

May 23, 2019 at 12:51 am #3870041

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Please, take a look at my private reply above. Thanks!

May 23, 2019 at 5:49 am #3871305

fatihC-2

Hi Marcos

Thank you for your reply.

To be honest I could not reproduce the issue. I was only reproduce the issue when CMS and Classical editor is enabled at the same time on the sandbox.

Is there also a recorded incompatibility between CMS and classical editor?

I'm also posting this to the theme developers to check

May 23, 2019 at 6:43 am #3871491

fatihC-2

Hi Marcos

Just an update, I can also verify that when classic editor and the cms enabled at the same time, tag div compser gives the fault. So there's an issue between cms and the classic editor that causing issues to tag div composer

May 23, 2019 at 5:34 pm #3878407

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I've just tested your theme in our sandbox test environment and everything seems to be working fine. Please, confirm it with these steps:

1 - Add a new page in the default language and edit it using the TagDiv Composer. You can take a look at the test page I've added called 'WPML Support Test'.

2 - Duplicate this page for your secondary language, click to edit it using the default WordPress page/post editor and then use the TagDiv Composer to customize it. See: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

3 - Make sure your posts are translated in order to see them when using TagDiv Composer blocks for your secondary language pages.

I also noticed your theme is listed as WPML compatible at: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=112654&dev%5B%5D=0&wpv-theme-category=0&wpv_post_search=Newspaper&wpv_filter_submit=Search

It is still not clear to me which 'classic editor' you are refering to. Do you mean the WPML Translation Editor? Please, let me know step by step how to reproduce your issue in our sandbox test environment. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

May 25, 2019 at 8:44 am #3889023

fatihC-2

The issue is very basic.

If you Edit the page..and there click tag div composer it doesnt load.

First you need to create a page,, save as draft..go back to pages, and click EDIT with TD composer..

The page should not be open in the back end..

Thank you Marcos