This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 7:02 pm #4513775

davidM-25

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a page that is translated to 76% and will never be to 100% because the content is slightly different. Unfortunately it seems to prevent the page from showing. It always shows as in progress

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Forum posts

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Don't know

What is the link to your site?
This is the page

hidden link

September 5, 2019 at 6:21 am #4515639

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

For helping further on this issue it's very important to know your site related information such as themes used, plugins used, PHP versions etc. You can easily send this using Debug information settings from WPML.

So could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

You mentioned "because the content is slightly different. " can you please explain this abit more?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Incomplete translation prevents page from showing’ is closed to new replies.