This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
July 4, 2019 at 7:30 pm #4146249

pawelM-9

It looks like there is a new problem on some of the products. Prices still do not agree with what is declared.
The problem occurs for the product only in a single language.

There are more such cases around the store

Saving product data, or performing synchronization also does not help.

July 5, 2019 at 4:14 am #4147455

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I noticed that you have opened a similar issue which is escalated to our developers https://wpml.org/forums/topic/incorrect-prices-in-the-store/ and I can see the same message posted on the last reply of that ticket.

Is the issues similar, if yes, please do let me know so I can ask Bruno to continue it as he already had information about this issue.

Further, I noticed that you are using an outdated version of WPML Multilingual CMS, so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

July 7, 2019 at 7:32 pm #4158119

pawelM-9

The problem is probably a little different. Then the prices were taken from the wrong field, and now they are probably taken from the correct, but there is a small difference in amount.

There were actually updates available. It did not appear normally, I had to force it manually. But the problem still occurs.

July 8, 2019 at 4:15 am #4158981

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

Could you please provide me step to step guide so I can reproduce this issue further? If possible provide few screenshots?

Also, can you provide me login details?

Thanks

July 9, 2019 at 2:51 am #4166901

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

When I try to open wp-admin or edit the product you mentioned it's showing 403 Forbidden so could you please provide me administrative access to debug this further?

Thanks

July 9, 2019 at 6:26 am #4167739

pawelM-9

Please send me the IP address or country you are connecting to. I will take the lock off

July 9, 2019 at 7:02 am #4167903

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

I don't have static IP, I am working from Kathmandu, Nepal.

Let me know once it's done.

Thanks

July 9, 2019 at 7:43 am #4168239

pawelM-9

please check

July 9, 2019 at 9:25 am #4168955

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Are you using some plugins that modify the prices such as shipping plugins or any other plugins?

Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Thanks

July 9, 2019 at 10:09 am #4169571

pawelM-9

Yes, I confirm. This is a copy of the pages. You can act at will

July 10, 2019 at 8:30 am #4177319

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I disabled all the plugins on your site and I can still reproduce the issue, I am debugging the issue further and will let you know soon.

Thanks

July 10, 2019 at 9:09 am #4177549

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

To further debug this issue I would need to replicate your site on my localhost and perform further debugging, I tried to create a duplicator package but it was not possible to create a snapshot so can you please check if it's possible to create using your hosting service?

You can send wp-content(without uploads) and SQL file using google drive so I can replicate it on my localhost.

Enabled the private reply for you.

Thanks

July 10, 2019 at 8:20 pm #4184279

pawelM-9

in public_html

wpmldev-10-07-2019-22-15-55.sql

July 11, 2019 at 11:54 am #4189429

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I downloaded the SQL file which was very large and imported it on a test server. hidden link

You can use the same login details on your site to check the issue.

Upon further debugging, I noticed that the default language of the product is Polish and if we enabled multicurrency for all languages and check with other currencies it's working properly.

It's just with the English language that has the issue, so I followed the below steps and it solved the issue, so could you please check the steps once and let me know if this helps:

- Open the page in the Polish language
- Change the editor for the page to WordPress editor
- Change it again to Classic Translation Editor
- Open the English translation and update it once.
- Check the page.

Details on changing editors:
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

July 11, 2019 at 9:16 pm #4193145

pawelM-9

I made the indicated steps, but unfortunately the price is still wrong.

The topic ‘[Closed] Incorrect prices in the store’ is closed to new replies.