This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The user was having a wrong product category cound in one widget Solution: Run WPML->troubleshooting action "Fix terms count"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by susanS-5 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
May 17, 2019 at 3:23 am #3830939

susanS-5

After upgrading to WooCommerce 3.6.2, the product counts generated by the Product Categories widget (screenshot-1.png) is not displaying the correct product counts in secondary languages (screenshot-2.png and screenshot-3.png)

Troubleshooting effort, I've tried to:
1. Update all of the WPML plugins, WooCommerce and WordPress to the latest releases.
2. Go to WPML - Support - Troubleshooting. In the cleanup section, select Products for the first option and click synchronize posts taxonomies.

The web page link is hidden link and the widget is located on the left sidebar.

Kindly assist, thanks.

Regards,
Susan

May 17, 2019 at 8:41 am #3832407

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Can you run the troubleshooting action "Fix terms count"(check the attached image) and check if it resolves the issue?

Can you also paste your WPML Debug information in the Debug information field? This will give us some primary insights about your website.
- http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

May 17, 2019 at 10:19 am #3833293

susanS-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you Jamal!