This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: I am trying to update WPML plugins but my site key is not working.
Solution: Please follow below steps:
- Please backup your database and website.
- Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.
- Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will just delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, all your data will be kept saved.
- Install and activate WPML again. You can download it from your account: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Again register WPML in your site and enter the new key: Please Login to your WPML account >> go to Sites page >> Remove your current site / domain from there >> and re-add your site >> it will give you New key which you can add back in your site: https://wpml.org/account/sites/
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.