This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
March 7, 2019 at 4:30 pm #3285851

martinS-75

This problem is kinda hard to describe with words. I am trying to set Stripe payment as useable in every country except Sweden, using one of WPML's plugins. However, It does not work.

I made a small video about the problem, but I want the video to be in private to protect some information in the video. Can you please let me make a reply in private?

Best regards
Martin

March 9, 2019 at 3:55 pm #3298530

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

I'll enable a private reply.

March 9, 2019 at 3:58 pm #3298532

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Our apologies for the late reply.

I activated the private box. Looking forward to you reply.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

March 11, 2019 at 11:47 am #3310467

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the video, i can see this issue. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.
Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

The topic ‘[Closed] Input fields are acting strange’ is closed to new replies.