This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
May 15, 2019 at 9:43 pm #3820349

patrickF-31

I have translated a few posts developed with Elementor using the Translation Editor. Also translated image names and caption with Media Translation. Now how can I have the translated post refer to translated images embedded in image galleries within Elementor?

May 15, 2019 at 10:51 pm #3820465

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I am not sure if I understand your questions. What is the purpose of referring to translated images embedded in image galleries within Elementor?

Do I understand right, that the images are translated correctly?

Please take note that these images in fact do not exist twice on your site uploads, the translation only refers to database entries, not physiscal images.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us:
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards
Andreas

May 18, 2019 at 5:25 am #3838347

patrickF-31

I have another ticket opened for the same issue. It has been escalated to the Compatibility team.
This one can be closed.

May 20, 2019 at 5:19 pm #3849321

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know.

I hope the issue is getting solves as quick as possible.

Kind regards
Andreas