Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by anitaK-2 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 20, 2018 at 3:53 pm #2660085

anitaK-2

I am trying to: update WPML to the latest version 4.0.5. Following your instraction I deactivated all plugins, delete and installed them. During the activation on the plugin Woocommerce Multilingual I noticed a strange behaviour. At the end of the activation the plugin does not appear among the active plugins and appears to be deactivated. However, when I click on Plugins->Add New->Commercial in the WPML table I see that the plugin is installed and active.

Could you please support me and clarify what's going on. I am concerned whether WPML is properly installed and working.

Best regards.

Fabio

August 21, 2018 at 8:53 am #2662311

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Fabio,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

As per the Debug information, you are using the latest version of WPML and its other add-ons like Media Translation, String Translation, and Translation Management. So it looks like you have successfully upgraded to WPML 4.0.5 series and but WooCommerce Multilingual is not activated yet.

Please activate WooCommerce Multilingual from Pulgins>>All Plugins deactivated list and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

If you are still having the issues, please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 21, 2018 at 4:30 pm #2663987

anitaK-2

Dear Bigul,

Thank you for your reply. I activated already the plugin in the plugin page, I have already upgraded WPML other times.

I have now an additional issue! All translations are not working anymore in any of the languages!! The website was not modified in any part, this happened all of a sudden one hour ago.

When I contacted you it was working...

Now I get 404 pages for all translations, only the main english page is working.

Could you please help me to urgently solve the issue??

Thanks in advance.

Fabio.

August 21, 2018 at 5:27 pm #2664117

anitaK-2

Dear Bigul,

I solved the problem on my own by deleting and re-installing the plugin using wordpress instead of the FTP

Best regards.

Fabio.