Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nina Gonzalez 4 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Dimitris.

Author Posts
September 13, 2016 at 8:30 pm #1078305

Nina Gonzalez

I am trying to: get a cron job to work, so I took advice from the forum and installed WPML 3.5.2 Beta 2

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: a successful install

Instead, I got:
WPML Update is Incomplete

You are running updated sitepress-multilingual-cms, but the following component is not updated:
gravityforms-multilingual
wpml-media-translation
wpml-string-translation
wpml-translation-management
Your site will not work as it should in this configuration Please update all components which you are using. For WPML components you can receive updates from your WPML.org account or automatically, after you register WPML.

But all the plugins are update to date, they match the versions available on your website.

Steps to duplicate the issue:

September 14, 2016 at 9:50 am #1079118

Dimitris
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Athens (GMT+03:00)

Hi there,

First of all, I should let you know that you are not running the 3.5.2-b3 (latest beta of the 3.5 series) but you have 3.6-a1.

This is a very early version of upcoming major changes in the Language Switcher. Unless you want to test specifically this version, I would advise you to use 3.5.2-b3 🙂

Please try to install this one and then de-activate and activate the WPML Core plugin.
This should resolve the notification that appears there as well.
(bear in mind that the notification might not go away when it should if there's a console error blocking AJAX requests from completing.

Kind regards,
Dimitris

September 14, 2016 at 2:45 pm #1079899

Nina Gonzalez

OK, we just rolled back and found another way to get our cron job to work. we'll wait for the official release.