Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrey 8 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
November 6, 2013 at 2:51 pm #287901

Sander

Hi,
I just bought WPML CMS and tried to install my plugins into wordpress using the installer plugin. When I try to login my wpml.org account it says: login failed. I tried changing my password on the wpml.org website but that didn't change anything. Can you help me out here?

Kind regards,
Sander

November 6, 2013 at 3:22 pm #287938

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

Dear Sander,

Thank you for contacting to us !

Did you try go to Settings > Repositories and there login in wpml.org ?

You can also install plugins manually through FTP ?

http://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Thanks,
Andrey

November 6, 2013 at 3:51 pm #287958

Sander

I tried the settings area, but for some reason my account doesn;t seem to work. I did manage to install the modules via ftp manually, but I prefer to use the installer.

I have another issue:
I have a products page with categories and products in the DutchDefault) language and everything works fine. I have translated a product and categories in English(Second language in my site).
When i click on the menu “Products” in English shows up “There are no products in this group.” but when i click on a translated category from categories menu it shows me all the translated products of that category, meaning that the translation works fine except from the main products page.

I tried changing the presentation of the product page settings but that didn't help. I've also seen in the forum that a lot of other users had this same issues, but it seemed they were all resolved in direct mail messages afterwords. Can you help me out?

Kind regards,
Sander

November 7, 2013 at 8:19 am #288228

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

Dear Sander,

Please fill in your access details below.
Asking you for some private information that will help me debug this issue for you.
Let me know when done.

Thanks,
Andrey

The topic ‘[Closed] Installer login not working’ is closed to new replies.