Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dominykas 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dominykas.

Author Posts
December 14, 2012 at 11:32 am #90667

Ian

If the installer is activated the menu drag and drop feature no longer works. Deactivating the Installer will restore functionality.

December 14, 2012 at 3:37 pm #90719

Dominykas

Hi Ian,

Can you explain a little more? You mean the Dashboard page drag and drop functionality?

December 15, 2012 at 6:40 am #90812

Ian

Hi
Yes under Appearance - Menus in Admin. If Installer is activated you cannot work with menus as drag and drop is frozen. Deactivate and everything works as normal.
Ian

December 17, 2012 at 9:56 am #91147

Dominykas

Hi Ian,

I've just tried to reproduce this locally, but couldn't. All is OK to me. What version of the Installer plugin you're using? I suggest to deactivate all other plugins, just leave the Installer plugin and then see what happens. Can you do this please?

Thanks!

December 17, 2012 at 10:45 am #91184

Ian

I disabled all but the WPML plugins so it is likely one of those. Having lost a lot of data previously I am happy about deactivating those. Disabling all the other plugins left the problem unresolved.

December 17, 2012 at 11:01 am #91191

Dominykas

Hi Ian,

What version of the Installer plugin you're using? Can you set a test site on the same server and share with me the access to your test, so I'll be able to review it? Because locally I couldn't reproduce this.

Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Installer screws up Menu drag & Drop WordPress 3.5.’ is closed to new replies.