This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dominykas 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dominykas.

Author Posts
December 14, 2012 at 11:32 am #90667

Ian

If the installer is activated the menu drag and drop feature no longer works. Deactivating the Installer will restore functionality.

December 14, 2012 at 3:37 pm #90719

Dominykas

Hi Ian,

Can you explain a little more? You mean the Dashboard page drag and drop functionality?

December 15, 2012 at 6:40 am #90812

Ian

Hi
Yes under Appearance - Menus in Admin. If Installer is activated you cannot work with menus as drag and drop is frozen. Deactivate and everything works as normal.
Ian

December 17, 2012 at 9:56 am #91147

Dominykas

Hi Ian,

I've just tried to reproduce this locally, but couldn't. All is OK to me. What version of the Installer plugin you're using? I suggest to deactivate all other plugins, just leave the Installer plugin and then see what happens. Can you do this please?

Thanks!

December 17, 2012 at 10:45 am #91184

Ian

I disabled all but the WPML plugins so it is likely one of those. Having lost a lot of data previously I am happy about deactivating those. Disabling all the other plugins left the problem unresolved.

December 17, 2012 at 11:01 am #91191

Dominykas

Hi Ian,

What version of the Installer plugin you're using? Can you set a test site on the same server and share with me the access to your test, so I'll be able to review it? Because locally I couldn't reproduce this.

Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Installer screws up Menu drag & Drop WordPress 3.5.’ is closed to new replies.