This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 9, 2019 at 4:10 pm #3777921

annaB-24

Hi,

I am trying to: install WPML and WPML String translation on my site

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link, but actually Idescativated WPML, the error messages that pop up when WPML is activated are the following:
1) El sitio tiene problemas técnicos. Mira si han llegado instrucciones a la bandeja de correo electrónico del administrador del sitio. //there are technical problems, check email for instructions
2) No disponible por mantenimiento programado. Vuelve a comprobar el sitio en unos minutos. // the site is not available due to maintenance, try again later
3) the web is just completely blank

As the activation of WPML breaks my site I cannot look for the debug info, sorry.

Let me know how to solve this issue,
Thank you,
Anna Balizs

May 9, 2019 at 6:29 pm #3778753

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. After activating WPML, could you please enable the debug to see if any error messages will be displayed? To do it, please check the steps in our documentation: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Then try again to check the problem. If any error message appears (inside the wp-content/debug.log file), please paste here in the post for me to see.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] installing wpml is breaking my website’ is closed to new replies.