This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 10, 2019 at 12:09 pm #3987295

ouassimB

I translated my website from English to Dutch but when I select the dutch language and go to an random page like hidden link I get an internal server error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@supraleaf.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

June 10, 2019 at 1:50 pm #3987819

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just checked a couple pages from your website and I could see that everything works fine now on the Nederlands language. Have you managed to sort this out in the meantime? If not, can you tell me if I should check a different page in order to see the issue?

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.