This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.17 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 27, 2019 at 11:51 am

robertop-5

I am trying to: translate page from ITA to ENG

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I'm using Flatsome Theme and updated WPML to latest version

When i disable the WPML plugin all work.

Please could you help me to fix?
thank you very much
regards

July 29, 2019 at 5:31 am #4297081

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you tell me what's the page that you have this issue with, please? I'm asking this because I just opened this page hidden link, pressed the pencil button right next to Inglese on the right sidebar and that Internal Server Error message didn't appear. Is there any other page that I should check? Or maybe you managed to fix this in the meantime.

Thanks,
Radu

July 29, 2019 at 5:58 am #4297099

robertop-5

Hi,
it didn't give me the error with a specific page.
I edit a page in ITA and then click for save the ENG version.
When i visit the website the home page is OK, but when click on the menu all internal pages give me the error!

The logs on server is this: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necess

For fix-it it's necessary go in Permalinks, change the option and save it.

I found some similar problems in your Support Forum but the solution don't work for me.
I suppose that is a conflict whit them Flatsome and WPML...

I hope to help you with this more details..

let me know if you need anything else..

thank you
regards

July 29, 2019 at 1:33 pm #4300229

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for sharing the server log. I was really helpful.
I made a quick research about this and it seems that this is a server-side issue. You can find some more details about it right here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19071324/request-exceeded-the-limit-of-10-internal-redirects
Since this is not an issue from our plugin, can you try to reaching out your hosting provider and ask him to check this out, please? I'm sure that this is not the first time to hear about this request limit exceeded issue and he'll be able to help with this one in no time. Please keep me posted about the progress you're making on this.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.