This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
May 3, 2018 at 2:03 pm #1959488

steinarH-2

Hello,

When we update our gravity forms to the newest version we start getting random internal server errors on pages in all languages but English.
When i switch off Gravity forms the problem disappears this is also the case with WPML, so i am guessing it has something to do with those plugins together.
I already asked Gravity forms and they say the problem is not known or heard before so they suggested me to ask you at WPML. Can you see what is going on?
For now i put gravity forms back to an older version where the problems do not occur.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Chantal van Holsteijn

May 4, 2018 at 8:41 pm #1982029

Ricardo Alday

Hi Chantal,

Thanks for contacting support. I have tested the latest version of Gravity Forms on my test server without any issues.

In order to try to get more information about the error, please activate WordPress Debug following the instructions in this link: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Once you do that, repeat the action that produces the internal server error message.

Cut and paste the contents of “debug.log" file inside the /wp-content/directory to this same message.

Thanks,
Rick

The topic ‘[Closed] Internal server error after Gravity forms update’ is closed to new replies.