This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Timothy 6 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 9, 2013 at 6:18 pm #143091

Pieter

Hi,
After upgrading to 2.9 the String Translations addon is giving troubles. As soon as I activate the String Translation addon I get 10 warnings in the top of my Dashboard (fortunately only backend, but it cannot be good).

These warnings (5 times the same set) point to:

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/name/domain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php on line 3483

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/name/domain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php on line 3483

screenshot attached

I have looked at the line to see if I would be able to change anything, similar to the <a href="http://wpml.org/forums/topic/cannot-modify-header-information-error/">thread here</a>, but have decided against that as that seems to be a different issue entirely.

Any advice?

WP version 3.5.2
WPML version 2.9 and all addons up to date
WooCommerce latest version
fully up to date bloated Themeforest theme called Bazar which supposedly is fully compatible with WPML

July 9, 2013 at 6:34 pm #143093

Pieter

Additionally, whatever edit I want to do on the site related to WPML or completely unrelated, I get this error and blank screen underneath.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/name/domain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php:3483) in /home/name/domain/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

July 9, 2013 at 6:39 pm #143094

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Dear Piet,

Please, open the file /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php and on line 3483, replace this:

foreach(array_keys($arr) as $arrkey)

with this:

foreach(array_keys((array)$arr) as $arrkey)

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Thank you.

July 10, 2013 at 12:37 am #143144

Pieter

Thank you Bruno, I am indeed satisfied with your answer.

Is this a bug of some sorts? When I updated WPML on other installs I didn't experience these warnings and errors; the only difference about this install is the themeforest theme and woocommerce.

Thanks,
Piet

July 24, 2013 at 8:32 pm #148431

Luigi

I don't understand a thing.
Few days ago I fix it with the above mentioned method.
Now, after I did the update for WPML Media, CMS Translation management and another one I get again this problem.
So my question is why you guys don't fix it at the source?

Regards,
Luigi

August 24, 2013 at 9:51 am #157332

Timothy

I agree with Luigi. I just used the fix and it worked fine, but since the problem is now over a month old, you should release a new update correcting this problem.