Skip Navigation

Questo è il forum di assistenza tecnica di WPML, il plug-in multilingue di WordPress.

La sua lettura è permessa a tutti, ma la pubblicazione è riservata esclusivamente ai clienti di WPML. Il team di WPML risponde sul forum 6 giorni su 7, 22 ore su 24.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

Taggato: 

This topic contains 4 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by simoneM-8 1 anno, 10 mesi fa.

Assisted by: mercedes.

Autore Post
Maggio 12, 2022 at 10:50 am #11207055
Maggio 12, 2022 at 2:54 pm #11210163

mercedes
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Spagnolo (Español )

Hello Simone,
Mercedes here from the Admin team.
The automatic translation invoices are issued separately from WPML subscription invoices.
You will be asked to add the credit card as well as the email address on the WP site where you will use automatic translation.
The iinvoices will be sent to this email address.

More details here https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-invoices/

Is this what you are looking for?

Please confirm.

Maggio 12, 2022 at 3:03 pm #11210283

simoneM-8

Hi,
My concern is that the invoice is made out to the customer company name / VAT number (obviously I enter his details when inserting the credit card for pay-as-you-go) and that the customer receives it by email. Is that so?
Thanks, Simone

Maggio 12, 2022 at 3:07 pm #11210297

mercedes
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Spagnolo (Español )

If you added your customer's email in the Pay-as-you-go option, then they will be receiving the invoices.

Let me know if this helps.

Maggio 12, 2022 at 3:10 pm #11210307

simoneM-8

This is what I wanted to be reassured of. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.