Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 5 days, 4 hours ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
November 11, 2019 at 9:15 pm

hannesK-3

I am trying to:
do a webshop with german and english contents

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
english invoices generated by the english shop for the calendar book
german invoices generated by the german shop for the calendar book

Instead, I got:
sometimes english invoices generated by the german shop for the calendar book
sometimes german invoices generated by the english shop for the calendar book

"the calendar book" means the physical version, not the downloadable version - those invoice are always correct so far

November 12, 2019 at 6:14 pm #4934091

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

You wrote: ""the calendar book" means the physical version, not the downloadable version - those invoice are always correct so far"

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what do you mean the physical version.
Can you please explain to where I can see, and how can I have this physical version?

Regards,
Itamar.

November 12, 2019 at 6:59 pm #4934259

hannesK-3

The physical version of the calendar ist here:
german: hidden link
english: hidden link
With "physical version" I mean the real book of the calendar, not the digital product for download.

November 13, 2019 at 2:15 pm #4939953

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand the issue. When I check the inks that you give me, I see what seems to be a product that you are selling. Please see the attached screenshots. I understand that it is a calendar that you are selling. But I don't understand what is wrong about from the perspective of the language. When I look at the German link, I see the text and also the image in German, and on the English link, I see it in English.
So can you please explain to me what is wrong there?
Sometimes screen-shots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

Thanks,
Itamar.

November 16, 2019 at 10:54 am #4957989

hannesK-3

The invoices are not always generated in the correct language.
Example: with Order 5640 the customer ordered the ENGLISH product/calendar, but a GERMAN invoice was generated #359.
See attached image.
Hope that makes clear what the issue is.
It is a productive online site that needs a solution fast.
Thank you!

November 18, 2019 at 8:33 am #4962739

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I can't find order number 5640. Please see the attached screenshot.
Can you please give me another order number where this issue is happening?

On another forum ticket in German Marcel, my colleague seems to have the same issue. Please see it here.
https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/followup-sprache-in-bestellung-nicht-gleich-bestellsprache/
(This ticket is also related to the order language which appears on the Backend of Woo.)

The issue is happening with the Germanized für WooCommerce Pro plugin.
Can you please confirm that also on your site, the Germanized für WooCommerce Pro plugin is what is generating the invoices?

If so, then we can we need to replicate this issue on a clean WordPress installation. For this, I created a test website with a fresh WordPress install. You can access it through this link:
hidden link
Through this link, you will be automatically logged in. (If nobody logs in, the test site will be available for one week from today.)
Could you please install the Germanized für WooCommerce Pro and see if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation?
Please configures WPML and WooCommerce as they are configured on your site.
Please also make sure that you are installing the latest version of the plugin.

Thanks,
Itamar.

November 19, 2019 at 3:23 pm #4973905

hannesK-3

The order 5640 is there, but you have to filter the list to show english orders. In your screenshot the list is filtered to show only german orders.
Yes, the site uses Germanized Pro.
I will check your advices and come back again!
Thank you so far!

November 20, 2019 at 5:57 pm #4983033

Itamar
Supporter

Thanks.

I'll wait for your reply.

November 21, 2019 at 10:36 am #4986827

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

In the other forum ticket with the same issue, please see this solution that was created by the author of the plugin. I think that it would also help in your case.
https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/followup-sprache-in-bestellung-nicht-gleich-bestellsprache/page/2/#post-4967045

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Itamar.

November 30, 2019 at 10:28 am #5046719

hannesK-3

Thank you, I will check this.

December 2, 2019 at 10:08 am #5052033

Itamar
Supporter

Thanks. Please let me know if it working.