This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 1:53 pm #4044253

ivanR-9

I am trying to translate products but I can not find where to translate the product description, is it possible to add picture and description fields to translate them in the same page?

hidden link

June 19, 2019 at 5:52 am #4048105

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Did you use any builder before in products? the trying to use the classic editor?
Do you see any package in WPML > packages ?
if yes, Please go to WPML > packages and delete the package of that product: hidden link Then update the product. That fixed the issue.

Please note that it will delete the page builder translated strings permanently.
So do this only when moving from your page builder to native editor permanently not for testing.

If that does not help need to check your site closely.
I am enabling the debug info field for next reply : https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] Is it possible to add Woocomerce and product picture fields when translating pro’ is closed to new replies.