This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 7, 2019 at 8:33 am #4528837

dylanH-3

Hi. First time using WPML - I added a French option to begin with and I now have two issues.

1) I clicked + (add Translation) to the About Us page from wp_admin > pages. This page now does not appear in the Pro Builder (see about1 and about2) when the French language is selected.

2) I attempted to translate the Testimonials page, but when I clicked 'Start Blank' it created the French variation of the page, but crashed the builder (see error screenshot). This page does appear to have begun the translation process (see french and french2)

Can you let me know what the issue might be?

WordPress 5.2.3 running Pro – Child Theme theme.
There are two Pro parent themes (2.16 and 2.55)

Thanks

September 9, 2019 at 9:36 am #4535373

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

According to our current list of compatible themes, the only product from THEMECO that has been tested as compatible with WPML is their "X" theme.

I´ve found this stream in the THEMECO support forum that implies that perhaps the builder is not supported:
hidden link

Have you checked with THEMECO support as to the status of this?

The topic ‘[Closed] Is WPML compatible with Pro Theme?’ is closed to new replies.