Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
January 19, 2017 at 4:59 am #1185535

thomasG-19

My name is Thomas Geiger, I am the author of this plugin:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duracelltomi-google-tag-manager/

I have received a bug report which might be related to WPML. The main problem is that my plugin does not populate transaction data on the "order received" page. It seems to us that the root of the issue is that the WooCommerce conditional tag is_order_received_page() returns false on the order received page if WMPL is active.

Since this function might be used in other plugins and themes, I would say it would be a better option to see how this could be fixed in WPML instead of applying "hacks" to each plugin and theme just to "fix" this issue.

Thanks for you help,
Thomas Geiger

January 19, 2017 at 1:26 pm #1186007

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi and thanks for contacting our support forum.

Have you tried to replicate the issue on a clean installation with only the required plugins without any extra plugin to see if this is a compatibility issue or it is some wrong configurations?

Regarding the issue please go to WPML -> String Translation, and search for the string "order-received" and see if it has been translated or not and if translated please mark it as not translated and test again if the issue still exists?

If the string translation trick didn't help and you can replicate the issue on a clean installation, please give me some steps to replicate the issue and I will try to replicate it and debug it locally to see how could we fix this from WPML side, or I will escalate it to the compatibility team if needed!

If your plugin is not compatible with us, you are most welcome to join our Go Global program, see more info here: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

Please let me know if that helps you.
Best Regards.

January 19, 2017 at 4:42 pm #1186256

thomasG-19

Hi,

Thanks for the response!
I will setup a clean testing environment (I have one but without WPML) and will get back to this thread with the link.

Thomas

January 20, 2017 at 11:25 am #1186883

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi and thanks for your reply.

I have set the next reply as private to share the link and the credentials if possible.

Best Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] is_order_received() function call fails with WPML’ is closed to new replies.