Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I don't know how/where to translate the quiz created using Advisor Quiz.

Solution:
I can see that you're using shortcodes to display the quiz in the front-end, using Elementor. In this case, what you can do is create a new quiz for English and when adding the translation for the page where you are using the quiz.
Just simply add the shortcode for the English quiz (please see the attached screenshot). On the left, you have the shortcode for the Italian quiz and on the right, you can add the shortcode for the English quiz. This way you will see the English quiz on the translated page.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.68 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by andreaB-8 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
December 29, 2021 at 4:53 pm #10261553

andreaB-8

I've this page
hidden link
that is a flow of questions... I don't know how/where translate this content.
I don't have found in String Translations and Translation Management

Yvette knows access for site cause of used before!

December 30, 2021 at 10:09 am #10264059

Radu

Hey Andrea,

Thank you for reaching out to the WPML support!

Can you give me a few more details about the plugin that you used to create these questions, please? I just need to know a bit more about this to see what we can do in order to translate it.

Also, please attach the debug info to this ticket as presented here:
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thanks,
Radu

December 31, 2021 at 1:58 pm #10268985

andreaB-8

Do you've access for test from your side my side, accessing as admin

January 3, 2022 at 10:00 am #10275907

Radu

Hey Andrea,

I'm sorry but I don't understand your last message.

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at these questions? The credentials that you previously sent are not longer available because we are removing them when a ticket is resolved (for safety reasons).
The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

January 4, 2022 at 11:14 am #10283361

Radu

Hey Andrea,

Thank you for giving me access to the dashboard area.

I had a look at the quiz and at the plugin that you're using to create them. I looked at the plugin description and I couldn't see anything about offering compatibility with WPML. In this case, the quizzes might have some issues with the WPML plugin.

However, I can see that you're using shortcodes to display the quiz in the front-end, using Elementor. In this case, what you can do is create a new quiz for English and when adding the translation for the page where you are using the quiz:
hidden link

just simply add the shortcode for the English quiz (please see the attached screenshot). On the left, you have the shortcode for the Italian quiz and on the right, you can add the shortcode for the English quiz. This way you will see the English quiz on the translated page.

You can give this a try and see how it goes.

Thanks,
Radu

Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 13.06.30.png
January 4, 2022 at 1:15 pm #10284467

andreaB-8

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!