This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidB-169 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
October 14, 2018 at 11:14 am #2815328

davidB-169

I am trying to: translate a page including Elementor Widgets like "EA Dual Color Heading", "Premium Fancy Text" or EA Flip Box...

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I'm struggling to translate a Homepage correctly from French into German. Some translations are not included on the German page. The text remains in French. In addition, the design of the widget has been modified and does not appear like on the original page.
If I am logged-in into WordPress the preview looks correct. Once I am logged-out the page is not displayed correctly online. I checked the translation of the string, page etc....
Do you have any advice for me?

Thank you
David

October 16, 2018 at 12:33 pm #2820924

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @davidb-169, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

These modules are generated by third-party plugins and are not native to Elementor, right?

Please try to translate using the manual editor:
- Go to the edit screen of the page (default language)
- Change the language using the language switcher at the top admin bar
- If it displays a warning, click on "Edit Anyway"
- Translate the missing elements and save

Please let me know if it worked for you.

All the best,
Diego

October 17, 2018 at 1:09 pm #2824674

davidB-169

Thank you Diego,

After some research, it seems that one part of the problem is related to the plug-in Webcraftic Clearfy, or one of its settings. If I deactivate this plug-in the layout problem is solved.

But I still have a problem when synchronizing content from the original language to the translated language. Some contents are not translated. I do not know why...

I bypass the problem by translating this content directly on the translated page or by saving this content in the Elementor library. To answer your question, these are the Elementor widgets available with the builder. See the attached screenshot.

Greetings

October 17, 2018 at 1:11 pm #2824700

davidB-169

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!