This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
January 28, 2019 at 6:35 am #3134000

sylvainG-5

Hi,

We had created and translated list of form fields that was working fine, but it was not created in correct order. So by keeping them also we again created form fields as per the order we needed.

The Translation Options that are being displayed while translating form fields as in below image (First created form-field-translate.jpg), But those Translation Options are not displaying while doing translation for recently created form fields as in below image (Recently form-field-translate.jpg)

Kindly please compare both images to know the issue.

Thank you.

January 29, 2019 at 3:39 pm #3140541

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Thank you for including the screenshots....unfortunately, I am still not sure that I understand the issue.

1. Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following these steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

3. Example
Please provide step-by-step instructions on how to replicate the issue on your site.

4. Clarification
Is the issue that you are expecting to see the same translation boxes avialable on each screen?

January 30, 2019 at 10:23 am #3143206

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

It seems that the Multilingual Content settings for the translation options of the related custom fields were set incorrectly to not translate (see image)

After changing them to what they should be, the options are now showing in the translation editor.

This shoudl resolved your issue.