This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 14, 2018 at 2:48 pm #2735770

ronf-2

Hello,

I have an issue in the admin panel, precisely in "Order section".
I cannot see details in "orders which have shipping". If i to modify the order i cannot see all the details. (screenshot1). The other orders are in the next page, and the order list finish always with a "order which have shipping" and always the same for next pages

When i disable the plugin, i can see all orders as usual...(scrrenshot2)

Could you please help, I think these issue lead other issues (like mail)

September 17, 2018 at 6:24 am #2739731

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

This sounds like a compatibility issue with WPML and the code that is generating the orders listing.
Please tell me more about this order view

1. Clarifications
1.1 Is this order listing a feature of a plugin or your theme? If so, which one?

1.2 If you temporarily deactivate the non-WPML Plugins and change your theme to Twenty Seventeen...does the display problem still happen? This is, of course, if the ordering view is not generated by your theme.

2. WP Debug
Please activate WordPress debug mode to see if there are any errors being generated. You can do this by adding the following line to your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Issue in order list in admin panel’ is closed to new replies.