This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
September 13, 2019 at 7:50 am #4566217

marcv-4

We updated the following plugins yesterday (12th of september 2019) which resulted in an issue on archive pages (woocommerce, custom post types) en some singular posts on one of three languages.

WPML Multilingual CMS
Woocommerce Multilingual
WPML Media
WPML string translations
WPML translation management

We created a user for you to login to hidden link with the following credentials:
user: wpml
pass: lWc0p59G&q0gZKj)akGbXX4L

The URL's that have the issue are on the Wallon (French Belgium) language and concerns the links:
hidden link (Woocommerce Shop page)
hidden link (Custom Post Type Tips)
hidden link (Custom Post Type FAQ)

We tried to fix the problems ourselves, but without result, we focused on the Woocommerce Shop page.
We removed the shoppage and translations and created a new shoppage and translated them accordingly. This seemed te fix the issue with the shoppage. But after we saved the permalinks the issue was back.

Can you please advice on how to fix this issue, so we can follow your instructions and we can safely update the livesite?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick Thomassen
Amazing BV

September 13, 2019 at 8:01 am #4566305

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Ok, here is the ticket now and it is escalated to our compatibility theme. I will keep this threat updated as soon as I get more information!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 20, 2019 at 11:54 am #4611811

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Can you try this:

https://wpml.org/es/forums/topic/no-funcionan-los-enlaces-a-las-paginas-de-productos-despues-de-actualizacion-2/#post-4605405

The fix for this is going into String Translation 2.10.7, but I can't give you any dates, hopefully soon.

Regards,
Bruno Kos