Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
March 23, 2020 at 2:29 am #5737323

fernandoG-11

Issue with Authenticating Transifex translation service, "The authentication didn't work. Please make sure you entered your details correctly and try again."

March 30, 2020 at 2:51 am #5790707

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

I am still discussing this issue with our 2nd tier supporters and will respond to you soon.

Thanks

March 30, 2020 at 10:18 am #5793335

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, I'm Ahmed Ibrahim from the Translation Proxy integration team and I will help you with this issue.

We had an issue before with the authentication and it has been fixed, so can you please confirm with me if you are using the latest version of WPML plugins?

I not, please update all the plugins and try again, and if you already using the latest version, please send me the site credentials for your dashboard along with the credentials that you use to authenticate the service and I will use them to replicate the issue while checking our logs to see what is blocking you.

Best regards.

April 8, 2020 at 12:41 am #5861383

fernandoG-11

Hi Ahmed,

I've just received support on a separate ticket that will require me to make significant changes to our WPML and ACFML setup, so let me handle that one first and then I will come back and look into Transifex again. Sorry for the delay, please don't close the ticket yet and I will reply again when I am ready to pick this up.

Cheers!

April 8, 2020 at 3:08 pm #5867359

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Sue, take your time and let me know when you finish.

Best regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Issue with Authenticating Transifex translation service’ is closed to new replies.