This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
June 20, 2019 at 10:33 am #4058905

Brian Bergey

I am trying to: Create conditional menus using different languages, but it's not working. The problem is when the language is changed in the menu dashboard the conditional menu gets cleared. If I select the conditional menu I want to use in that language and then save it, then change the language back to English, the conditional-menu is cleared again. So it seems I can only set up a conditional menu in ONE language which is a pretty big problem.

Can you help?

Sounds similar to this: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/bug-with-conditional-menus

June 20, 2019 at 10:55 am #4059145

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

It is a compatibility issue.
the solution should be altered as per theme and plugin/conditions.

please,
1. go to hidden link
2. install your theme
3. Set the conditional menu
4. configure the WPML as you have it on your site. at the last step just click next (site key)
5. create only one page and translate it.
6. recreate the issue.
7. let us know how to check this and how to recreate this issue.
8. explain the step 7 with screenshots and URLs for better understanding.

Our developers will check this and will get back to you with a workaround or fix.

Regards,
Riffaz.

June 21, 2019 at 12:31 am #4063691

Brian Bergey

Can I just give you access to a staging environment of our site and you can take a look there? If so, let me know how to privately send you user details and I'll provide that along with steps 6-8 above. Thanks

June 22, 2019 at 11:28 am #4070949

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

If it is a staging site please reproduce the issue in a fresh environment and no any other third party plugins.

The next reply is set to private.

Regards,

The topic ‘[Closed] Issue with Conditional Menu Plugin by Themify’ is closed to new replies.