This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 4:52 pm #4599237

David Desrosiers

Hello ,

I'd like to change the text "Recent posts" and "More Posts" on this page:
hidden link

I can change it in French through keychains but I cannot access the English text to change it.

Thank you very much for your help!

September 18, 2019 at 5:12 pm #4599315

David Desrosiers

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

September 18, 2019 at 5:17 pm #4599323

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this. Are these strings coming from your theme? If so, you should be able to translate them via WPML -> String Translation.

If you look in the string translation table, do you see these strings there? If not, please scroll to the bottom of the String Translation page and click "Translate Strings in Admin Texts". Look for a section titled something like "theme_mods_yourtheme" and see if you can locate the strings there. If so, tick the checkbox and scroll to the bottom to click Apply. Then, you should be able to add the translations via String Translation.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

September 18, 2019 at 5:24 pm #4599331

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This ticket has been resolved.