Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Christopher Amirian.

Author Posts
April 16, 2021 at 10:29 am #8553437

Petar Ivanovic

Hi, I exported three .po files from my development server hoping to import them on the production server. The first two .po files were imported without a problem. The woocommerce one has issues however. When i try to import the file, I just get redirected to the 404 page. I've checked the forums previously and found that sometimes the solution to the problem is setting the max_input_vars to a higher value in the php.ini, but this value already sits at 10000 so that is not the problem. I can't seem to figure out what the problem is.
Thank you.

April 18, 2021 at 2:54 pm #8565339

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Yerevan (GMT+04:00)

Hi there,

Would you please kindly do a test?

- Create a backup of your website. You can use backup tools from WordPress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/backup/
- So you will know that your staging website is backed up.
- Now try to import to the staging server.
- I know that you already exported it from the staging server, but if the import goes to a 404 page it might be another issue. But if not then it is something related to your live server.
- You can move your website to your local machine and test that there too so you can see how it acts and if it is related to the server or it goes to 404 page on all cases.

Finally to know more about the details of the live server I'd appreciate it if you could sare the debug info of the live server.

Would you please kindly follow the steps below to provide the debug information?

- Go to "WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Support > Debug Information (Link)".
- Copy the Debug Information from there.
- Find the "Additional Data" section below. (Check the screenshot below)
- Click on the "Debug Info" item to expand it.
- Paste the debug information into the text area.
- Click the "Send Debug Info" button.

Screenshot:
https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/tmp/debug_info_20.png

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Issue with importing woocommerce po file.’ is closed to new replies.