This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ethelP 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
October 8, 2018 at 11:09 am #2795727

ethelP

I expected to see: a normal"catalan" languages pages. Actually they all worked during two weeks and without doing any changes I got this issue.

Instead, I got:please check images

October 9, 2018 at 9:02 am #2799038

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Please check that there is an assigned front page in the customization options for the theme. This behaviour can happen when this setting has been lost for some reason resulting in no style/template sheet being applied.

If this does not fix the issue, please write back with the following information:

1. Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following thsese steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

Thanks

October 9, 2018 at 11:14 am #2799699

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Hmmm everything looks ok. Something must have changed on the system level or with another plugin/theme upgrade.

1. Is the mu-plugin directory the same as it was 2 weeks ago?

2. Diagnostic
2.1 Please temporarily deactivate all you non-WPML plugins INCLUDING the mu-plugins and see if the problem still happens.

2.2 Please also temporarily change your active theme to Twenty Seventeen and see if the same problem happens (e.g. the CSS is missing).

3. Please install and activate the Duplicator plugin in case I need to take a snapshot of your site.
Thanks

October 10, 2018 at 9:30 am #2803662

ethelP

My issue was fixed by deactivating a wp theme plugin. So no issue for the moment but I have to contact the theme developer.

Thanks for being so helpful!