Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Юрий Стельмащук 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
December 12, 2019 at 1:04 pm #5115299

Юрий Стельмащук

I am trying to: translate slide from russian to ukrainian language.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: I created a demo site for test hidden link

I expected to see: to see working fine slider in two languages

Instead, I got: on default language (Russian) slider works fine, but when I switch to other language (Ukrainian) the slider is crashes.

December 13, 2019 at 1:50 am #5119161

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Before proceeding with a more detailed investigation, can you please, confirm if you have followed our instructions regarding proper Revolution Slider translation at: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/? Please, let me know, have a nice day.

December 13, 2019 at 2:37 pm #5124049

Юрий Стельмащук

Yes, I have followed the instructions. I also have tried to make two different sliders one for Russian version, another for Ukrainian version, but I have the same issue.

December 13, 2019 at 7:11 pm #5125651

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: hidden link

Please, let me know if you need any additional details. Have a nice day.

December 17, 2019 at 3:27 pm #5148355

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the provided details. I took a detailed look at your WordPress Dashboard and tried some settings, unfortunately the slider is still with the same issue in the secondary language, I will generate a duplicator copy of your demo site and I will try a detailed debugging in my localhost, I will let you know as soon as I am done. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding, have a nice day.

December 17, 2019 at 6:03 pm #5149263

Юрий Стельмащук

Thank you)) I will be waiting for your answer.

December 17, 2019 at 7:02 pm #5149469

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and your patience. I proceeded with a detailed investigation at my localhost and noticed the culprit for this issue is the 'Webcraftic Clearfy – WordPress optimization plugin' as soon as it is deactivated the slider works properly in both languages. I noticed you already have some optimization plugins such as 'WP Rocket', 'ShortPixel Image Optimizer', 'Yoast SEO', etc so I think it is is not a necessary and crucial plugin for your website, the other reason for that is the fact it conflicts with 'Revolution Slider' even if WPML is deactivated.

You can disable it in your demo site and then you can try your website in a browser incognito mode window in order to avoid any cached page. Please, let me know the results, have a nice day.

December 18, 2019 at 11:31 am #5154697

Юрий Стельмащук

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!