This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.29 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Rajeeb Banstola 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
May 31, 2019 at 9:00 pm #3933219

matijaG-2

Hi,

If I am on this page: hidden link which is on croatian language and I press english text link it doesn't lead me to: hidden link which is on english language but it leads me to english home page.

I think there is a problem with connecting cro version of the page with eng version of the same page.

Can you please help?

hidden link

Thanx a lot!

May 31, 2019 at 10:33 pm #3933557

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Could you please go to Settings -> Permalinks and simply click teh save button? If this will nto solve the issue also please try to apply a more complex URL structure, like name and date, as example and save again.

Further, verify if the page is transated. It appears that the page exists but it has the same content than the Crotian pages, which means it is not translated.

Did you translate manually with the WordPress Editro or did you use on of our translation editors?

Kind regards
Andreas

May 31, 2019 at 11:05 pm #3933583

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML.

I was able to login to your site. I found that you were adding custom menu items that linked to corresponding language's homepages. That is why they were not working for any internal links.

I've gone ahead and added a language switcher in your top menu from WPML - Languages - Menu Languge Switcher.

Please check there and let me know if this resolves your query.