Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.78 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marco 8 years, 7 months ago.

Author Posts
July 7, 2011 at 9:31 pm #32016

marco

Well. I totally give up.
I have a trouble with the tags, when I translate them, the tags are save in the database like numbers, and that's what shows in the back and the front of my site.
I upgrade several times this plugin, and it was work's some upgrades behind, but suddenly stop working, and I don't know what can I do.
My site is hidden link. My theme is Woothemes Estate, and the plugin is the latest version of 5th of July. Languages ES & EN.
Steps & snaps.
1º - I create a property post in spanish, and full the Aditional features (taxonomy tag) hidden link
2º - Save it and create the translate post (English)
3º - I translate the post AND the Aditional features. Save it. hidden link
4º - I go to the post in the front, and suddenly shows the aditional features in numbers. (Only in the english post!!!) hidden link
5º - Go to the back to see what's happening, and the admin shows the same. the aditional features - ONLY IN ENGLISH POST!! - shows me numbers. hidden link
6º - I go to the database to see what's happening, and when I try to edit the post, and create again the additional features, shows ALL the aditional in english AND the numbers, like separate data (table wp_terms) O.o hidden link
----
I tried:
- Upgrade the plugin.
- Clear the cache.
- Edit the post.
- Delete ALL the aditionals features (in both languages)
- Create ALL the aditionals features in spanish, put into the property post, and edit the translated.
- Delete ALL the aditionals features in the database, the english ones.
What the hell is happen here???? I'm handle this issue for the past 2 weeks. My boss is really uppset.
Please some help, I will come crazy TT_TT

July 8, 2011 at 1:39 am #32018

Mihai

I haven't seen anything like this before. What other plugins to you have installed?
We will probably need admin access to your site to see what the problem could be. I'll send a private email that you can reply to.

July 8, 2011 at 4:28 pm #32019

marco

Sent me an email to ceo@kalyma.com.ar. I'm the developer of the site, and this account is from my boss.
I will give you the admin access. The other plugins are:
AS-PDF
Backup WordPress
Hot Fix
MK Slider
Stat Press Seo solution
W3 Total cache
=(

The topic ‘[Closed] Issue with the tags!’ is closed to new replies.