This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hlaingM 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 9:59 am #4042359

hlaingM

Hi,

I am having the following error message (image attached):

"We detected that the product_type field was set incorrectly for some product translations. This happened because the product_type taxonomy was translated. You can fix this in the WooCommerce Multilingual troubleshooting page."

What settings should I choose and what should I do to resolve this issue? Thank you.

June 18, 2019 at 11:08 am #4043011

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

You can click the start under the Fix product_type Taxonomy terms to fix the issue.

Further, We recently released new versions of WPML plugins with fixes and improvements so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 18, 2019 at 3:17 pm #4044751

hlaingM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!