This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hlaingM 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 20, 2019 at 10:41 am #4058951

hlaingM

Hi there,

I am attaching the files showing the issues when the 2nd language switch is ON. Could you please help to resolve those issues?

Thanks.

June 20, 2019 at 11:33 am #4059459

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

It looks like a compatibility issue with the theme. To debug compatibility issue quickly, it will be best to test the issue on a fresh new Installation, being so I would need your little help to pinpoint the issue further.

I have created a fresh new WordPress Installed test site here, hidden link you can click on the link to login.

Could you please use the same settings there and see if you can replicate the issue? Please don't use personal information on the site as it's a test site, I recommend using some dummy data.

This will help us to figure out if this is actually a compatibility issue or a site-specific issue.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 23, 2019 at 6:08 pm #4073469

hlaingM

Hi,

I have my own separate website with a simple setup. I tested those issues there and I am not able to reproduce the issues. If you want to see that simple setup site, please make the next message private so that I can provide the credentials. Or, if you give me the credentials (FTP) of your site, I can duplicate it to your site.

Thanks.

June 24, 2019 at 3:49 am #4074381

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

So, the issue is not happening on a fresh install (Simple Setup) and only happening on your site?

I have enabled the private reply for you.

Thanks

July 6, 2019 at 5:14 pm #4156201

hlaingM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!