This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 26, 2018 at 2:59 pm #2767775

shaunD

After updating WPML Multilingual CMS plugin to 4.0.7 I am unable to post new articles or upload any media.

I'm receiving this message on all my post:

Warning: debug_backtrace() expects at most 1 parameter, 2 given in /home/content/90/10677190/html/unipath/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/class-wpml-debug-backtrace.php on line 93

I have 4 website I manage (using different themes) and all the sites are having the same issue. Please let me know if there is something I can do on my end or if I should revert back to an older update.

Thanks,
Shaun

September 27, 2018 at 3:53 pm #2771122

shaunD

I am still having this issue. Any response or help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Shaun

September 27, 2018 at 6:29 pm #2771582

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. This error usually occurs when server side requirements are not met or are exhausted. Please update following things to resolve this:

1. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb, I suggest to change it to 256Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

2. Please upgrade your server’s PHP version to a higher level. PHP is 5.3.24 which is fine, but it's advised to use more up-to-date version for better performance and stability. You can contact your website hosting company to upgrade this for you.

3. Please upgrade your server’s MySQL version to a higher level. MySQL 5.0.96 version in your site, is lower than the required for WPML.

We have another client who had the similar issue and was also able to solve it the same way:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/errors-appear-on-the-side/#post-2758492

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Issues with 4.0.7 update’ is closed to new replies.