This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 7:37 am #4040985

davidM-191

Okay I have a couple of issues here:
- First of all, all my imports work correctly manually. But as soon as I program them to be recurrent with the help of the (paid) cron add-on, all my prices are set to 0.
-Secondly, the crons I deactivate keep launching the import at the original time instead of being disabled.

Thank you for your time.

June 18, 2019 at 2:56 pm #4044593

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

with the help of the (paid) cron add-on, all my prices are set to 0.

Can you tell me if you're using WP All Import Pro for this? I assume that the import job trigger manually is exactly the same as the one triggered by cron.

Secondly, the crons I deactivate keep launching the import at the original time instead of being disabled.

As for this - is it happening even when WPML is not activated? Because I'm not sure how this can be related - perhaps it is about WP All Import Pro or even some server setting. Have you tried checking with the hosting support to see what triggers those crons?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 19, 2019 at 7:44 am #4049019

davidM-191

1) I would assume the same thing about the cron; I'm using the paid feature advised in the WPML import settings. But prices based on country are all reset to 0 even though prices in the .csv file are correct.
2) The cron works with the integrated plugin, not a webhook triggered from our server. I tried to disable all of them but they all keep importing as if I didn't do anything. See attached the scheduling settings I'm talking about.

June 19, 2019 at 9:52 am #4050421

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

1) I would assume the same thing about the cron; I'm using the paid feature advised in the WPML import settings. But prices based on country are all reset to 0 even though prices in the .csv file are correct.

Can you tell me if you would be able to set this up on our sandbox installation so that we can check and debug further without affecting your website or creating a clone of it? If this possible, let me know and I will set up a clean sandbox WordPress installation for you.

2) The cron works with the integrated plugin, not a webhook triggered from our server. I tried to disable all of them but they all keep importing as if I didn't do anything. See attached the scheduling settings I'm talking about.

I'm still not sure - how is this WPML related? Have you tried asking the support of this plugin you're using for this?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Issues with crons’ is closed to new replies.