This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by saehoonK 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 10, 2018 at 1:43 pm #1582646

saehoonK

Hello,

I have Formidable forms plugin with Formidable WooCommerce add-on plugin.

Issue#1
For example,
I have a price from WooCommerce Regular price. Let's put $0.
I have a price from Formidable WooCommerce form. Let's put $5.

At the single product page, the price shows "FREE". (It seems that price pulls out from only WooCommerce Reular price.)
If I change the quantity, The price shows $10 with qty2 and $5 with qty1. (It seems that price pulls out from only Formidable WooCommerce form.).

Issue#2
The multi currency doesn't work with the price from Formidable WooCommerce form.

Thanks.

April 10, 2018 at 10:49 pm #1588105

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Does the problem only occur when WPML is enabled? Have you tried turning off WPML to see if the problem persists?

Also, from the description of the issue, it appears that the FormidableForm plugin manipulates prices according to the FormidableForm settings. Have you contacted the FormidableForm support team to see if the "FormidableForm WooCommerce" addon will change the price set in the products?

About your second question, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you.

April 11, 2018 at 1:42 pm #1597195

saehoonK

The problem only occurs when WPML Multilingual CMS plugin is activated and I have not contacted to Formidable support yet.

Regards,

April 12, 2018 at 2:38 am #1603540

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

April 13, 2018 at 2:30 am #1616481

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you. I downloaded the backup file of your site and I'm going to install it in my testing environment. I'll contact you soon.

Thank you.

April 13, 2018 at 3:05 am #1616770

Bruno
Supporter

I installed your site in my testing environment, but I could not replicate the issue.

At the moment I added a product that was priced at 0. I then increased the quantity but on the cart page it keeps as "0". I'll attach an image for you to see.

As your site seems to be a bit complex, could you please post a step by step so I can follow up and check the problem?

Thank you.

April 13, 2018 at 4:20 pm #1625092

saehoonK

Alrighty!

#1 Price list from Formidable form. refer to the following URL.
hidden link

#2 You will see $50 at the first row. Click the price text.
Now, the page goes to WooCommerce single product page like follow URL.
hidden link

#3, The price you will see $10 at the product page, not $50.
The $10 comes from the following admin URL.
hidden link

Now, you can see and check the issue.

Regards,

April 14, 2018 at 6:38 am #1628043

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you for the step by step. I saw what you're reporting.

Note that from what I've noticed, disabling the "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin makes this work properly. In fact, the price is displayed correctly, but in some microseconds, the price is updated to $ 10 again.

I'm going to test this and I'll contact you soon.

Thank you.

April 17, 2018 at 4:38 am #1654136

Bruno
Supporter

Sorry for the delay. I'm still testing your site and soon I'll contact you.

Thank you.

April 18, 2018 at 6:06 am #1668755

Bruno
Supporter

We're still working on your ticket. I have forwarded your ticket to 2nd tier support so they can check your site. Soon we will contact you.

Thank you.

May 16, 2018 at 4:45 pm #2161380

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. The 2nd tier support said that this may be happening because some extra fields are being loaded when WPML is enabled, although this is not WPML field. I'll attach two pictures for you to see.

As these fields are not from WPML, please could you test by disabling WPML and being sure that the fields of the attached image (1.png) will be displayed (even with WPML disabled) to see the result?

That is, by displaying the shortcodes that are in the image, in the default language, with WPML disabled, does the problem persist?

Thank you.

May 17, 2018 at 3:29 pm #2178860

saehoonK

Hi,

It was affected by another plugin, WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options.
I don't use the plugin anymore, so it would be fine.

Thanks for the help.