This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.70 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Izzi Hassan 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Izzi Hassan.

Author Posts
January 27, 2020 at 8:19 am #5367679

rafaelR-8

Other related issues as well. I've asked our technical team to look into permissions on the folders and provide access to wordpress

January 27, 2020 at 1:02 pm #5369977

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hola,

Bienvenido al soporte de WPML.

1. Para la generación de tus archivos .mo, intenta lo siguiente:
- Haz un backup completo de tu sitio.
- Ve a tu Escritorio > Ajustes > Enlaces Permanentes.
x Cambia a formato pleno.
x Guarda.
- Genera los archivos .mo.
- Pon de nuevo tu ajuste en Enlaces Permanentes.
¿Funciona esta vez?

2. Para poderte ayudar más rápidamente he activado la casilla para enviar la información de debug de WPML en este ticket. Por favor, lee el siguiente artículo si tienes dudas de como enviarnos esta información:
https://wpml.org/es/faq/como-proporcionar-informacion-de-depuracion-para-obtener-soporte-mas-rapidamente/

Un saludo,
Andrés

January 28, 2020 at 9:04 am #5375321

rafaelR-8

Hola de nuevo,

Estoy junto a mis compañeros del departamento de IT para ver si conseguimos entre todos solucionar el problema.

Sería posible contactar con usted ahora (por chat)?

Gracias.

January 28, 2020 at 9:24 am #5375579

Andrés
Supporter

Lo siento pero no puedo convertir un ticket en chat. En ese caso es mejor que abras uno de nuevo. De lo contrario, quedo a la espera de tus comentarios.

Saludos

January 28, 2020 at 11:17 am #5376735

rafaelR-8

Ok, lo entendemos.

Hemos abierto una nueva consulta por chat con su compañero Izzi Hassan, pero al haberse cerrado la comunicación no podemos saber el resultado final de la consulta?

No encontramos la opción de volver a hablar con Izzi y nos vemos obligados a solicitar su ayuda.

Usted puede decirnos como han quedado las pruebas que su compañero estaba realizando?

Mil gracias y perdone por las molestias.

Un Saludo.

January 28, 2020 at 11:20 am #5376741

Andrés
Supporter

No hay problema, con gusto te contacto de nuevo con Izzi.
Saludos 🙂

January 28, 2020 at 11:23 am #5376753

rafaelR-8

Ok! Gracias!

January 28, 2020 at 11:29 am #5376791

rafaelR-8

Hello Again Izzi,

The chat was closed and we couldn't see your answer... sorry.

January 28, 2020 at 11:34 am #5376803

rafaelR-8

Ok, we just see the e-mail with the results..

Tell us something when you have more information..

Regards.

January 28, 2020 at 11:35 am #5376805

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out again. Let us continue here please, as further debugging is required on this website.

To update:
The issue we are seeing is this error, when trying to generate .mo files:
json_cookie_invalid_nonce

I was not able to find the reason this is happening, although it appears related to cookies and authentication.

In order to debug this further, we will need to test using the regular process and create a copy of your website on our end. We will also try the site in different configurations like disabling other plugins. This will allow us to rule out any incompatibility or server issues.

Once your issue is resolved, the copy is deleted from our servers.

Alternatively, we can move forward by asking your IT professional to create a staging environment.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thank you!

January 29, 2020 at 8:11 am #5382241

rafaelR-8

Good morning Izzi, We are pleased with the approach you told us. Proceed to make the copy because on our part it is not an immediate thing since it does not depend directly on us. If you need anything else let us know

January 30, 2020 at 12:09 pm #5391857

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I had some trouble getting a backup from your website.

Could you ask your IT person to help you use Duplicator or manually make a copy of your website and share it with us please?

We need:
/wp-content (without uploads and backups folders, otherwise it may get too big)
Database Dump

Thank you!

February 4, 2020 at 8:28 am #5418389

rafaelR-8

Good morning Izzi, Yesterday was a holiday and we could not talk to fellow IT. They tell me they are in it. Throughout the morning they will tell me in what state they have it.

We are in the trial period to return the money if it does not work. Day 7 is over, will there be a problem after that date for the return in the case of not getting it to work well?

Thanks!

February 4, 2020 at 8:49 am #5418545

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Good morning!

I will wait to hear back from you and hopefully, we can find some resolution before your trial period ends.

The trial period is 30 days from date of purchase. We cannot guaranty that your refund will be processed after that date, as we will have provided considerable support up to that point.

However, I will be happy to escalate this issue to help you identify the problem and it should not take three more weeks to do that. If you think you won't be able to fix the issue identified after that, then you can definitely ask for a refund (within the thirty days) by using this form:
https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/

Thank you!

February 5, 2020 at 8:32 am #5428081

rafaelR-8

Good morning Izzi, I already have everything you need, how do I spend it privately?

The topic ‘[Closed] Issues with generating .mo files’ is closed to new replies.