Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Susana 5 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: George Botsev.

Author Posts
October 10, 2014 at 5:45 am #489642

Susana

Hi,
I've updated WPML, Woocommerce and my theme. Several words which were translated before updating now are not translated. String translations shos these words and it seems are translated in plugin but translations are not shown on website. My theme is Sommerce by Themeforest.

Here you are elements not translated:

"SALE!" tag at Woocommerce products
"Search" at box search on the top right
"Out of stock" on button under Woocommerce products
"Logout" on top bar menu (when you are login).
"Login/Register" on top bar menu (when you are logout)
"Tax included" under price tag at single product page
"SKU" and "Categories" under add to cart button at single product page
"Product Description" as title at description tab at single product page
"Scroll on image to enlarge" under image at single product page
Several words at Cart page: "Apply coupon", "Update cart", "Proceed to checkout"

Can you help me, please?

Thank you in advance.

Susana

October 10, 2014 at 12:24 pm #489897

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Can you provide more information?
Have you tried to translate this text by String Translation plugin?
Could you try to rescan the plugins, the theme and verify the translations.

October 10, 2014 at 2:30 pm #490073

Susana

Hi George,

I did it, I rescaned theme and plugin and I tried to translate by String translation plugin. In fact, at string translation plugin these elements are translated but not shown at website.

Susana

October 10, 2014 at 2:37 pm #490080

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

I would recommend you to make a full backup of your site, and delete these strings that appear to you to be translated in string translation. Then rescan again and see if they would appear again and try to translate them.
If you have a development/staging server, you could test our beta version, or our next version that is scheduled to be released next week. This might fix your problem, but there is no 100% guarantee, because the problem may be in the theme itself.
If the problem is in the theme, you have to check for the untranslated text in your theme and see if it is correctly wrapped in gettext calls.
More information about this you could see here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/troubleshooting-string-localization/

October 10, 2014 at 2:42 pm #490086

Susana

Ok, thank you, George