This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 16, 2019 at 5:51 pm #4407763

David Desrosiers

Hello,

For some reasons, we could'nt find where we changed the text of the CTA button.
We searched where you told us but we cannot find it.

Thanks again for your help.

August 16, 2019 at 5:59 pm #4407771

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please share me more details for a better understanding of the issue. It will be great if you can share a couple of screenshots.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 19, 2019 at 1:57 pm #4416669

David Desrosiers

Hello,

Last time we spoke you helped us resolved this isse. But now that I want to change again the text "DONATE" on the CTA button I cannot retrieve how and where.
I searched chain keys and even the dropdown menu in panel chain keys.
I can find the primary language version (French) under mods_theme_ixion but not the English.

Could you please help us and this time we'll make a note in our files.

Thank you!

August 19, 2019 at 6:28 pm #4418295

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 20, 2019 at 6:15 pm #4425915

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and login information. You have set the Button text in Appearence>>Customize>>Theme options and translated it from WPML>>String Translation. Please check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 21, 2019 at 1:48 pm #4431973

David Desrosiers

Hello,

Thanks a lot!
I'll keep this in file.

Best,

August 21, 2019 at 7:01 pm #4434789

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Hope the issue is resolved now.

--
Thanks!

Bigul