Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bernat Torras 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bernat Torras.

Author Posts
January 31, 2017 at 9:09 pm #1195418

solonH

Hi Bernat,

Ok thanks. I will wait for the reply of your compatibility team.

In the meantime, did you get the chance to look into by 2nd issue?
"2) The vouchers for products I order when I am in English do not appear at My Account --> Orders when I am in the Greek webpage. However, the Orders appear fine besides that."

One more thing. I posted something here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/language-switcher-appears-incorrectly/ about a week ago. Did you get a notification or the ticket was closed and you don't get notified?

Thanks.

February 1, 2017 at 11:47 am #1196012

Bernat Torras

Hi @solonh,

Could you try to purchase a product in greek after having translated it properly (with copied codes) and check if the download link appears in Order's page?

If it is still not appearing, give me the credentials of this test user (or do the test using the same user you shared with me) to let me see the issue in the Frontend. This way I'll be able to do some testing to try to find out what is happening.

Regarding the issue described on your previous ticket, yes, as the ticket was marked as resolved I didin't got any notification... I've replied you there to see if we can fix it. If not, as the issue seems different than your original one, I'd suggest you to create a new ticket for it.

Thanks,
Bernat

February 1, 2017 at 9:52 pm #1196774

solonH

Hi Bernat,

Unfortunately it doesn't appear in English order page. I used the "test_user" for this so if you don't have the credentials already please feel free to reset the password or I can share it with a private message.

Thanks.

February 2, 2017 at 1:33 pm #1197476

Bernat Torras

Hi @solonh,

Thanks for the confirmation. I've checked it deeply and I think the issue is related to what seems a WooCommerce Multilingual bug that is only granting download permissions to the product you've purchased (the product that is registered in "wp_woocommerce_downloadable_product_permissions" table row to grant it permissions).

I've reported it to development team so they can take a look at it and add a fix for next WooCommerce Multilingual verisons.

I can't provide you an estimate date yet (as it depends on many things) but I'm sure they'll start working on it as soon as possible.

I'll update you as soon as we have any news or temporarily workaround for this. Meanwhile, keep an eye on WooCommerce Multilingual updates.

Thanks,
Bernat

February 2, 2017 at 6:46 pm #1197930

solonH

Hi Bernat,

Thank you. OK I will wait for your update.

Do you have an estimation on when the other issue with the field styles will be fixed? I need that urgently as I cannot add Greek products and start selling them.

Thanks.

February 7, 2017 at 9:16 pm #1202298

solonH

Hi Bernat,

Any update on this?

February 8, 2017 at 8:01 am #1202521

Bernat Torras

Hi @solonh,

I'm sorry but there are still no updates from the development team. I've pinged them again to see if they can prioritize this issue as much as possible. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks,
Bernat

April 4, 2017 at 6:52 am #1246435

Bernat Torras

Hi @solonh,

I'm just updating you to tell you that you should expect a fix for this issue in next updates of WooCommerce Multilingual plugin. I'd suggest you to keep an eye on plugin updates and update it as soon as you see new versions available.

Thanks,
Bernat

April 4, 2017 at 7:19 pm #1247225

solonH

Hi Bernat,

I will wait for the update and let you know.

Thanks!

April 5, 2017 at 7:29 am #1247488

Bernat Torras

Hi @solonh,

Ok, as there's nothing else we can do for now here, I'll mark the ticket as resolved. Please update us when and update comes up and let us know if it fixes the issue. If the issue persist, I'll re-open the ticket.

Thanks,
Bernat