This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
May 14, 2019 at 2:54 pm #3808347

paulT-31

I am trying to: translate into different languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Coinxes.io

I expected to see: whole page translated.

Instead, I got: But it only translates parts of the page.

Also I noticed that you only allow a certain amount of words to be translated via the ATE, which I think is very naughty. I paid $79 for a product that essentially acts like a free version for ATE, really it should allow me to translate as much as needed like google translate (which is free!)

May 14, 2019 at 4:58 pm #3809299

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I can see you are using WPBakery and it seems some sections are not translated. In order to investigate the issue it would be better to have alook at the site. we might be able to solve issues with the page builder by applzing a custom XML configuration for the language configuration file.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/how-to-build-multilingual-sites-with-wpbakery-page-builder-and-wpml/

https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/

I have set your next reply to private in order to provide access to your site. I will investigate about the sections that are not translatable and try to fix it without affecting your live site. In doubt I would create a Duplicator package to debug the issue further. Let me know if this might be convenient for you.

About your question in regards to the Advanced Translation Editor please read the following documentation. The machine translation feature is not free, but we do offer convenient packages which are cheaper than contracting a professional translator or translation service.
https://wpml.org/2018/12/machine-translation-quotas-for-wpmls-advanced-translation-editor/

Kind regards
Andreas

May 14, 2019 at 5:23 pm #3809515

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for you message.

It appears that the provided username is invalid. Could you pleae verify?

Kind regards
Andreas

May 14, 2019 at 5:47 pm #3809713

paulT-31

Try again - I Made sure you can this time. I can't re-read the message I sent you with the password so I think I made it the same but not 100%. If you can't get in please send me a private message for me to reply to I can send the details.

May 15, 2019 at 4:58 pm #3818969

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Please go to your homepage and translate again now. I was able to fix some issues with the page builder by adding a custom XML config to the WPML -> Settings.

In case there are further strings that are not translated please reach out to me again.

On order to translate the menu please go to Appearance -> Menus. You will need to create a menu for each language which you will be able to sync after at WPML -> WP Menus Sync. Make sure to have all pages and taxonomies translated before creating the menus.

Kind regards
Andreas

May 15, 2019 at 5:56 pm #3819261

paulT-31

Hi - yes it seemed to pick up some fields that were missed first time. There are still some that it hasn't though.
Public Sales will Start in (field at the top of the page)
Coinxes Gold Token
CXG
Token Sale Start
1 March 2019
Token Sale End
30 September 2019
Tokens for sale
Token Price
$0.20 USD
Specifications
CXG Token
Max circulating supply

tart
March 1st, 2019 (9:00AM GMT)
Number of tokens for sale
180,000,000 CXG
End
April 30th, 2019 (11:59PM GMT)
Tokens Bonus at 20%
1 CXG = USD$0.1615
Acceptable currencies
ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, NEO, BCH
Minimal transaction amount
5,000 CXG

2%
Bounty
19%
Reserve
2%
Airdrop
6%
Advisors
2%
Early Platform Users
4%
Team

All the Road map apart from title

Team members - details of each member

FAQ

May 15, 2019 at 6:46 pm #3819669

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I enhanced the custom XML config which you are able to see at WPML -> Settings -> Custom XML config.

I would like to suggest you to make yourself familiar with this feature in order for solving any possible future incidents.

If you go to the page editor and click "Classic Mode" you will be able to see the shortcodes used for the theme. I added some screenshots. Those shortcodes which have the prefix "vc_" are default WPBakery shortcodes and covered by our global language configuration file.

Additional shortcodes here are based on the currently used theme. I would like to escalate a thread to our compatibility team in order to create a global language config file for the ICOs theme as soon a possible. Could you please provide a install of the theme on the following test site?

One Click Login: hidden link

Please leave me a short notification once the theme is installed.

In the meantime we will need to configure this config on our own, as I did for the current content.
I hope the screenshots do explain the process. Otherwise, please have a look at the following documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/

Please take note that after a custom XML config has been added the page content will need to receive an update (even if it is only a tab on the spacebar) and then get translated again.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] It doesn't translate the whole page – it misses out chunks.’ is closed to new replies.