This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by guillermoB-5 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 15, 2019 at 1:54 pm #3817319

guillermoB-5

I am trying to: make translations

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: English version: hidden link (does not include the new changes)

I expected to see: Spanish version: hidden link

Instead, I got: I have changed the Spanish version , and when I made changes in the translated pages , the changes are not updated. It looks as if the translation manager is down. In the image please look at the page "Turismo" , it is "thinking" as from yesterday.
In the WPML/configuration it says that the advanced editor is enabled but not active. I don't know if this is a problem... , as I already have used it many times.

May 15, 2019 at 7:32 pm #3819943

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. On your first screenshot, when you click "Sincronizar traductores" button, do you see any error messages?

Also, are you finalizing the translation within the ATE? After saving and finalizing the translation, is the page redirected back to your site?

Thank you.

May 16, 2019 at 10:55 am #3825063

guillermoB-5

1) no errors are shown when I sincronize translators
2) When I finalize ATE I am redirected to my site
3) Until May 14th. everything worked ok. Since May 15th. the translator is not working in my site (because the job is done in the ATE and is shows a message of "Success" at the end, but in my site it looks like if it still pending , and the tanslation is not shown in my site online)
I am attaching two screenshots: first is how it should look like (Spanish version with the accordion) , and the second the english version without the accordion. Portuguese version has the accordion because it was just before it stopped working.
I am also attaching a screenshot with the message of success and another of the translation jobs where you can see that as from May 15th. translations jobs aren't finished.
Could it be a problem of memory? or any update issue (although yesterday I updated my wordpress and theme and nothing changed)
Kind regards, Valeria

May 16, 2019 at 9:44 pm #3829493

guillermoB-5

It still doesn't work directly from the part of pages (as it used to do before) , but I could solve it doing the translation from the WPML tab. Thank you anyway!